Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tasty Treats and MORE

Today I made a cheese quesadilla that turned out absolutely wonderful.  I mixed grated cheese with a new seasoning I got from Williams Sonoma.  It was a sauce made with pomegranites, chipotle and other yummy stuff.  Then I added some Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and a little garlic/onion spice.  It had a spicy yet sweet flavor that was just wonderful!

Last night we stopped at Fish House Vera Cruz and picked up halibut.  We baked it and then made a wonderful sauce to go on top.  It turned out soooo good!  I love experimenting with whatever I have in the house.  It usually makes really tasty stuff!!

The French cooking class is starting up very soon - February 1st.  If you are planning on attending, make sure you sign up by getting in touch with Judy McClelland at Murrieta Unified's Adult Education Office.  You can reach her at 951-696-3805 ext. 5194.

No comments:

Post a Comment