Friday, October 11, 2013

Quest for Lower Blood Sugar - posting 1

I'm blogging something different today and want to share my "Quest"! I am a type II diabetic and for years now I have not really paid a lot of attention to the daily lessons that should be learned by a person having this disease. On Monday, October 7th, I started a new regiment. I have become an Ambassador of the Plexus Slim product. It purports to lower blood sugar and helps you to lose weight at the same time - a totally win/win solution. I took the product information to my doctor to make sure it would be healthy for me to do this program and he advised that as long as I limited the intake of caffeine, it would be fine with him to start. I was very happy to hear this as I truly wanted to do this. Given my health issues, I just wanted to make absolutely sure it would be okay. You see, I am 65 years old and overweight to boot! I want to live a healthier life, so I changed eating habits a while back but my levels were still too high. I take 2 diabetes medicines a day and hopefully with this new regiment, I will be able to cut back on it or God willing, not have to take it at all! 7-Oct 155 278 8-Oct 150 257 Wine 9-Oct 175 148 10-Oct 173 151 11-Oct 159 Above are my blood sugar levels on the first four days. I had wine on the second day and note how the blood sugar went up for 2 days when I got up in the morning. I had been told that this happened but I truly didn't believe it....well, now I do! As you can see, after the 2 days, my sugar level went back down! Oh by the way, I have also lost 1 pound so far. Well, this is a beginning, and I plan to update this every few days. I'm very excited to start this program - thank you Ramona!! Chef Zees

No comments:

Post a Comment